Monday, August 19, 2013

Reflections On Week 1

1. Factors that I think will affect my participation or experience in this class is access to a computer. If I am in a car traveling after a sports game or my family has taken up the computers with their work, it will be difficult to be plugged in with what's going on in the class online. Also, since I don't have a smart phone, it really limits me on internet access.

2. One of the best learning experiences I encountered was being yelled at from playing basketball. I learned how to take criticism without getting angry or fighting back. I always messed up and did something wrong and my coach yelled at me during the game in front of everyone. I learned that if I just pay attention the first time to what my coach has to say, I won't get yelled at later for doing it wrong. I knew that being yelled at was a learning experience, so that I listen better and not mess up badly again.

3. I am most concerned that I won't be creative enough or think outside of the box. I am looking forward to ending the year feeling accomplished and happy with what I have done. I think it will make a difference in my life to do everything with hard work and passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment